Why is sodium silicate a water softener
What does sodium silicate Powder mean?
Na2O.NSIO2* XH2O is the molecular form of sodium silicate. Variations in the proportion of sodium oxide and silicon affect the characteristics of sodium silicate. Modulus refers to this ratio. The modulus of sodium sodium silicate is higher than 3. The amount less than 3 is alkaline silicate. It is possible to find products made from sodium silicate. You can choose from a variety of colors and shapes for sodium silicate, including transparent, transparent, translucent or sticky liquids. It can be dissolved in water. It is especially viscous in high-level mold. A sodium silicate substance is either a sky-blue or yellow-green glass substance. Its relative density decreases with increasing concentrations. There is no specific melting point. It is a good concrete accelerator, waterproofing agent and lubricant.
Use of sodium silicate dust
1. When water glass is coated onto a metal surface, it will create alkali-metal silicate and SiO2 film. These films protect the metal from acid, alkali, and other external elements.
2. It can be used as an adhesive for bonding glass, ceramics and wood.
3. It's used for the production of white carbon black, refractory materials and acid-resistant cement.
4. It can be used to size and impregnate textiles, in dyeing and embossing textiles, and in weighting silk fabric.
5. In leather production water glass is added. Its dispersed coloidal SiO2 can be used to make soft leather.
6. This can be used by the food industry to protect eggs from microorganisms and prevent eggshell space destruction.
7. Water glass can be used to dissolve pigments or tree lipids in sugar solution.
Insta-powder sodium silicate
The instant powdery sodium silicate can also be known as instant foamed acid or hydrated salt silicate. The product's appearance is white, it is powdery, uniform and convenient to store and transport. It can be used in both manual and automated operations. It is used widely in metalurgical, electricity, petrochemical and building material industries. This adhesive is found in many industries, including industrial cleaning agents, preservatives and soap production. It also has the same characteristics and uses as liquid caustic sodium soda. Its molecular formula is Na2O *mSiO2 *nH2O. Its general formula is between 280-350. The former is more valuable than the non-aqueous crushed sodium silicate by machinery. It has water solubility, purity, and other important properties. This fine chemical product is made from instant powdered salt silicate.
The price of sodium silicate powder
Molybdenum Silicide's purity and particle size will impact the product's price. The purchase volume may also have an effect on the price. Large quantities of smaller amounts will result in a lower price. You can check out our website to find the Price for molybdenum Siicide.
Source for sodium silicate powder
Technology Co. Ltd., is a trustworthy and quality global manufacturer and supplier of chemicals. With more than 12 years experience, it can provide high quality chemical materials and nanotechnology products, such as molybdenum Silicides, graphite and nitride Powders, sulfide powders, and 3D printing and other powders. You can contact us anytime to inquire about molybdenum Silicide that is high quality and affordable.