Acrylic is commonly known as special treatment plexiglass, with the English name ACRYLIC and the chemical name polymethyl methacrylate. Its transparency and transmittance, like glass, is an early development of important thermoplastics.
The research and development of acrylic have a history of one hundred years. The polymerization of acrylic acid was first discovered in 1872; In 1880, the polymerization of methacrylic acid became known; In 1901, after the completion of the synthesis method of acrylic polypropionate, it was mostly used in industry and all uses, such as aircraft windshields, tank vision mirrors, etc. Until the birth of the world's first acrylic bathtub in 1948, marking a new milestone in the application of acrylic in the design industry.
Features of acrylic
1. Light density, acrylic is a fairly light material. The density is only 1.17~1.20g/cm³, about half of ordinary glass and 43% of metallic aluminum.
2. High light transmittance, pure acrylic transparent plate transmittance above 90%. Also, taking 6mm as a reference, compared with glass, the light transmittance of ordinary glass is generally 82-83%, and the light transmittance of 6mm ultra-white glass is 90%-92%.
3. Strong impact resistance, sixteen times that of ordinary glass, with almost no risk of breakage.
4. Acrylic has excellent electrical insulation, which should be used in many electronic products, such as tablet computers, mobile phones, computers, audio, TV, and other products used in some very small component insulators.
5. Not afraid of moisture, water, mold, and bacteria. Acrylic is very waterproof and moisture-proof, used to make fish tanks and bathtubs are no problem, and can also be used as infinity pools and aquariums.
6. Acrylic is highly malleable and can be processed into the desired shape. Acrylic materials are lighter than ordinary glass materials, and the cutting and processing technology is not complicated, so that that acrylic products can meet the needs of all walks of life for product customization.
7. The difference between acrylic and PVC, acrylic and PVC are two completely different materials; the PVC board is made of PVC as raw material cross-section for the honeycomb mesh structure of the board. It is a vacuum plastic film used for the surface packaging of various panels, so it is also known as decorative film, adhesive film, and used in building materials, packaging, medicine, and many other industries.
If you want to know more about the design and construction of acrylic aquariums and large acrylic fish tanks, please send an email to email@example.com and our engineers will contact you within 48 hours.
Market Distribution of acrylic aquarium lid
Based on region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa. In 2021, the revenue share of Asia Pacific in acrylic aquarium lid is promising. In 2019, the Asia-Pacific region led by China, Japan, and India became one of the most important acrylic aquarium lid markets in the world. Expanding regional market can explain the rising demand for premium and exotic acrylic aquarium lid.
Market Drivers for acrylic aquarium lid
The acrylic aquarium lid market is expected to grow at a substantial rate during the forecast period 2022 to 2029. In 2022, the market is growing at a steady rate and is expected to grow within the expected range as key players increasingly adopt strategies. Technological innovation and progress will further optimize the performance of the product, enabling it to gain wider application in the downstream market. Moreover, customer preference analysis, market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities), new product launches, impact of COVID-19, regional conflicts, and carbon neutrality provide vital information for our in-depth study of the Product name market.
Positive Effects of acrylic aquarium lid
A acrylic aquarium lid can be a place for rescue, care and rehabilitation, where relevant research is conducted. Urbanization and modern lifestyles limit our opportunities, and acrylic aquarium lid can be our places to relax and unwind. With its unique combination of scale, architecture, exhibition and experience, the product title attracts tourists to the city and keeps them there longer, creating greater economic benefits.
The acrylic aquarium lid, like the Zoo, provides fun-filled leisure and entertainment activities that double as care and rehabilitation, scientific research, education and conservation centers.
In the process, acrylic aquarium lid revitalize urban landscapes, enliven destination brands, attract tourists, create jobs and boost economic activity.
Successful acrylic aquarium lid raise enough revenue to cover their costs, but their role goes far beyond profit creation.
The acrylic aquarium lid Turnkey Service Provider
Lanhu Aquarium Engineering Co. Ltd is a full-service design engineering company focused on acrylic aquariums. We have the privilege of working on various challenging and interesting projects within China and abroad. We are committed to the long-term success of our projects. We always strive to achieve the target on time, on budget, and on track for maximum return on investment. Regardless of project scope and scale, Lanhu has the experience, creativity, and talent to deliver exceptional solutions and service.
Feel free to get a qutoe send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and our professional sales engineer will get back to you within 48 hours.
15+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
14+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
About Metal Alloy High Purity Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…
About Metal Alloy Vacuum Coating Tungsten Melting Pot Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…