About Fused Silica Powder Fused Quartz Powder Fused SiO2 Powder:
Fused silica powder with refined quartz powder as raw material, the use of special process modification, make the fused silica powder on the basis of retaining the original characteristics, more strongly hydrophobic, thus greatly improves the wettability of fused silica powder, organic solvents in polymer and affinity, greatly improved the fused silica powder filling rate, increase in the dispersion of organic matter, It greatly reduces the viscosity of the mixture system.
Fused quartz powder or fused silica is glass made of silica in the amorphous (amorphous) form. Unlike conventional glass, it contains no other ingredients and is usually added to the glass to lower the melt temperature. Therefore, Fused silicon has a higher working and melting temperature. Although the terms fused quartz and fused quartz are used interchangeably, the optical and thermal properties of fused quartz are superior to those of fused quartz and other types of glass due to their purity. For these reasons, it is used in semiconductor manufacturing and laboratory equipment. It can penetrate ultraviolet rays better than other glasses, so it is used to make lenses and optical devices in the ultraviolet spectrum. The low thermal expansion coefficient of fused quartz makes it a useful material for precision mirror substrates.
Fused quartz is cheaper than zircon, and its density is much lower than that of zircon, so replacing zircon with Fused quartz can reduce the cost of shell making. The raw material of fused quartz is carefully selected, then remelted by arc, and quartzite is removed, so the impurities are less and the purity is high. So the stability of paint slurry has never been a problem. The practice has proved that the stability of fused quartz-silica sol coatings can usually be more than 1 year. Crystallization at high temperatures and phase transition at low temperatures make the casting surface easy to clean. TRUNNANO is a trusted global Fused Silica Powder Fused Quartz Powder Fused SiO2 Powder supplier. Feel free to send an inquiry about the latest price of Fused Silica at any time.
Performance of Fused Silica powder Fused Quartz Powder：
Fused silica powder is made of natural quartz, which is smelted at high temperature, cooled amorphous silicon dioxide as the main raw material, and processed by a unique process. The product has high purity, low thermal expansion coefficient, low internal stress, high humidity resistance, low radioactivity and other excellent characteristics. Fused silica powder has the following characteristics: extremely low linear expansion coefficient; good electromagnetic radiation; stable chemical characteristics such as chemical corrosion resistance.
Technical Parameter of Fused Silica powder Fused Quartz Powder：
How is Fused Silica Powder Fused Quartz Powder Fused SiO2 Powder Produced?
The preparation method of fused quartz powder includes the following steps:
2) fine grinding;
3) pickling to remove impurity;
4) Ultrasonic cleaning;
5) high-temperature fusion;
6) rapid cooling, grinding.
The preparation method by manual screening, pickling to remove impurities, high temperature melting, quenching, grinding and other processes, layer by layer check, to produce high-quality fused quartz powder.
Applications of Fused Silica Powder Fused Quartz Powder Fused SiO2 Powder:
Fused silica powder is used in large and very large integrated circuits, with plastic packaging materials, epoxy castables, potting materials and other chemical fields.It is also used in electronic packaging, investment casting, high-end electrical insulation, coatings and silicone rubber industries.In addition, the application fields of fused quartz powder are as follows:
1. Glass: plate glass, float glass, glass products (glass jar, glass bottle, glass tube, etc.), optical glass, glass fiber, glass instruments, conductive glass, glass cloth and anti-ray special glass and other main raw materials.
2. Ceramic and refractory materials: porcelain embryo material and glaze, kiln with high silicon brick, ordinary silicon brick and silicon carbide and other raw materials.
3. Construction: concrete, cementitious materials, road building materials, artificial marble, cement physical performance test materials (namely cement standard sand), etc.
4. Chemical industry: silicon compounds and sodium silicate and other raw materials, sulfuric acid tower filler, amorphous silica powder.
5. Machinery: the main raw materials of casting sand, grinding materials (sandblasting, hard grinding paper, sandpaper, emery cloth, etc.).
6. Electronics: high purity silicon metal, optical fiber for communication, etc.
7. Rubber, plastic: packing (can improve the wear resistance).
8. Coating: packing (can improve the weatherability of coating).
9. Metallurgy: silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy and silicon aluminum alloy and other raw materials or additives, flux.
10. Aviation, aerospace: its internal molecular chain structure, crystal shape and lattice change law, so that it has high-temperature resistance, small coefficient of thermal expansion, high insulation, corrosion resistance, piezoelectric effect, resonance effect and its unique optical characteristics.
Storage Condition of Fused Silica powder Fused Quartz Powder：
The fused silica powder should be Stored in a dry and cool environment in a sealed place, not exposed to the air, to prevent oxidative agglomeration caused by moisture, affecting the dispersion performance and use effect;
Packing & Shipping of Fused Silica powder Fused Quartz Powder：
It is packed in double plastic bags inside, which can be filled with argon in a vacuum; it can be vacuumed and filled with argon for protection.
Fused Silica powder Fused Quartz Powder packing: vacuum packing, 1kg/bag, 25kg/bag, or as your request.
Fused Silica powder Fused Quartz Powder Powder shipping: could be shipped out by sea, by air, by express as soon as possible once payment receipt.
Fused Silca Fused Quartz powder Fused SiO2 Properties
|Other Names||Fused quartz, fused silica, SiO2|
|Melting Point||1,600° C (2,912° F)|
|Solubility in water||N/A|
|Boling point||2,230° C (4,046° F)|
|Exact Mass||59.9668 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||59.967 Da|
Fused Silca Fused Quartz powder Fused SiO2 Health & Safety Information
|Flashing point||Not applicable|
15+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
14+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
About Metal Alloy High Purity Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…
About Metal Alloy Vacuum Coating Tungsten Melting Pot Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…