TR30 CLC Foaming Machine Concrete Foam Generator
If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Analysts at JPMorgan recommended selling or "underweight" emerging market local currency sovereign debt because of the global impact of the Ukraine-Russia crisis.
JPMorgan estimated that fixed-income assets in emerging markets have lost 6-9 percent of their value since Russia invaded Ukraine a month ago, with nervousness about the war and its impact on global energy and food prices adding to existing pressures.
Some leading emerging market central banks are signaling that interest rates now need to rise faster than previously expected, which fuels fears of "stagflation". Stagflation means when high inflation and higher interest rates undermine economic growth.
With both the U.S. Federal Reserve and emerging market central banks raising interest rates, JPMorgan also said it made sense to "underweight" emerging market assets by taking advantage of the recent pullback in local currency bond yields relative to TREASURIES.
JPMorgan said major metals exporters such as South Africa, Chile, and Peru could still do well, but warned that emerging market fixed income assets now faced a more "stagflationary" trajectory.
The markets and prices of many commodities, metals, chemicals like the Concrete Foaming Generator still face uncertainty.
Description of TR30 foam generator
Foam Concrete Machine is the core equipment of foam concrete production, which has a significant impact on the quality of foam concrete. An excellent foam generator for concrete not only has a high foam output but more importantly, the quality of the foam produced is outstanding. TR30 foam generator developed by our company. It can be used in laboratories, small-scale foam concrete cast-in-situ projects, and pilot lines of foam concrete products. The outstanding advantages of TR30 foam generator are low foam moisture content, more foaming agent, high foam uniformity, large foam output, and other benefits.
Parameters of TR30 foam generator
Maximum foam output（m3/h）
Usually need to be disassembled:
1. After working for a long time, it is found that the foam shape is not good, usually more than three months.
2. Pipe blockage: Some foaming agent remaining in the bubble tube will form a solid residue. In this case, the foam cannot be produced normally, or the pipeline pressure increases sharply. At this time, all the old steel balls need to be taken out, and then replaced with a new one The ball is fine. Steel wire ball specification requirements: each blowing tube needs to be filled with about 12-15 steel wire balls. Too much or too little will affect or even destroy the foam performance.
1. Remember to use electricity safely. If water or foam touches the circuit, you must immediately cut off the power at the remote end to ensure safe production.
2. There will be air in the pipeline when it is used for the first time. The foaming liquid has not been pumped into the equipment in a short time. You can wait for tens of seconds until the liquid is filled with the entire suction tube and the foaming operation can be performed normally.
3. Do not start the equipment when the pipeline is blocked to prevent damage to the components due to overpressure in the pipeline.
If you are looking for foam generator please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum foam output(m3/h): 7.5
Motor voltage(V) : 220
Work rate(KW): 3
Foaming speed(L/m): 120
Bubble bleeding(kg/m3): 46
The World Food Program (WFP) of the United Nations (UN) and the European Union (EU) said in a statement that the conflict between Russia and Ukraine poses risks to global food supplies, and called on the international community to increase support for vulnerable countries and jointly address food security challenges.
A few days ago, the Executive director of the World Food Program, the European Commission's commissioner in charge of crisis management, the French Foreign Minister of the ROTATING EU presidency, and other officials held a meeting in Rome, Italy, to discuss how to deal with the negative impact of the Conflict between Russia and Ukraine on global food security.
One of the officials told a news conference after the meeting that the world was facing a food supply challenge that would "last for many years" as the conflict between Russia and Ukraine pushed up global food prices and disrupted the Concrete Foaming Generator will continue.